4 Unique, Twists to Wedding Hairstyles
Leaves are falling, temperatures are dropping, smoke is beginning to pour out of chimneys, and the smell of holiday foods begin to fill the air. New seasons bring big changes. Some changes are bigger than others, perhaps a wedding. Whether you are the bride, a bridesmaid, or the guest honor this year, you always want to look your best when attending a wedding. When preparing for a wedding, there’s always so much to do. Doesn’t matter if you are in the wedding party or simply attending the festive event. Gowns, hairstyles, presents, RSVPs, and much, much more. However, there is no need to fret! You’ve got the gown and we’ve got the hairdo. Just need to pair them together and you’ll be all set. Read below to find the classic updo to the festive curls, there’s a perfect wedding hairstyle for you to wear to your next special occasion.
Do you enjoy a more relaxed, romantic hairdo? Perhaps you are looking for a wedding hairstyle that is less dramatic but, still has flare. This is the perfect hairstyle for you! This classic updo will give you the beauty for a wedding however, the relaxed pin-up hairdo is also only a few simple steps to achieve this gorgeous look.
- Begin by washing and drying; if you have no already done so.
- Using a hair dryer and brush, we will use the opposite wrist motion to bulk the hair.
- Using a curling iron, start from the front side at ear level. Form spirals with the iron.
- Repeat until all hair is curled, from ear level down.
- To add extra volume, use a fine tooth com to tease the hair.
- Gather the hair at the back of the right ear and bring forward.
- Secure the hair.
- Using bobby pins, secure the curls to back of hair.
Although the wedding hairstyle looks to take hours and need a professional, it is again one that can be done by yourself or a friend. A very inexpensive, stunning hairstyle that will give any guests a gorgeous wedding hairstyle to feel confident and beautiful while wearing.
- Using a curling iron, curl all hair into spiral ringlets.
- Shake curls loose. Giving it a more relaxed, “messy” feel to it.
- Secure hair in a loose ponytail; don’t pull hair all the way through the last time.
- Adjust bun as desired.
- Bring hair (bangs/front of hair) to the side.
- Apply hairspray or other product to keep secure.
A classic, romantic hairstyle to add gorgeous waves and a small twist to a classic hairstyle.
- Curl hair.
- Brush or shake to loosen curls.
- Gather one side and twist.
- Bring to back.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 with other side.
- Select a section of hair on either side.
- Begin by braiding these two small sections.
- Bring together in the back.
- Gather rest of hair in a pony tail.
- Braid hair and secure.
- Wrap hair around pony tail end and secure.
These gorgeous updos are inexpensive, unique ways to wear any air do to any special occasion, especially a wedding.
If you enjoyed reading this article about 4 Unique, Twists to Wedding Hairstyles then try these out here: